HiI’m Len Pascoe.
My life has been and continues to be an amazing journey , from the paddocks of Bridgetown WA to the greatest sporting arenas of the world. along the way life experiences have been and are my teacher. As a young lad I would watch my Dad MC weddings and host events, so in his footsteps I carry the same enthusiasm to events.
As a Right Arm Fast Bowler
1977-83 Representing Australia at Test Level
1977-80 Representing WSC Packer
Immortalised in the “Come On Aussie Song” Pascoe’s making divots, and having bowled the first ball under lights to commence the concept of Day Night Cricket.
Comfortable as a Keynote speaker, MC, Awards Presenter , Motivationalor just good company.
A list of organisations you have worked for (including dates and references)
Below is a list of credits
· COMMUNITY ARTS OFFICERBANKSTOWN COUNCIL 4years
· 30 YEARS EXPERIANCE IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY CONSULTANY COMMERCIAL FURNITURE
· COMMENTARY RADIO ABC – 2KY – CHANNEL 7, FOX, 2sm Hi Tide
· MC PRODUCT LAUNCH OF YAKULT
· MC ANSETT CHILDRENS HOSPITAL CHARITY EVENTS
· MC LEND LEASE INTERIORS SPORTS DAY
· PROMOTIONS FOR TOHEEYS – CARLTON
· SPORTS TALK TO SCHOOLS - AMBASSADORE NSW EDUCATION DEPT.
Ambassador Plan B T20 Cricket NSW Country 2001
· EASTERN AIRLINES PROMOTIONS
· FISHING EXPO’S AND WRITING ARICLES UNDER “ HOOKS N Cuts’
· CORPORATE PRESENTATIONS – ISUZU / GMH, MOTOR TRADERS BUNNINGS, STCRACING, KOMATSU – RAINE & HORNE
· CO HOSTED THE 2ky BIG SPORTS BREAKFAST,
· MC -AMP FINANCIAL PLANNERS QLD CHAPTER & NSW CHAPTER
· MC – INCREMENTAL MARKETING EVENTS.
· CHARITY ORGANIZATION EVENTS, PLANNING AND RUNNING.
· SCG – corporate boxes and high end function rooms
Locations you are prepared to travel to e.g. within Australia and overseas or only within
Len has travelled all over Australia, recently completing a tour of outback QLD, in the past Singapore. Vanuatu
Pascoe hit the headlines in the 70s for his ferocity as a fast bowler and, even at 17, the sight of him speeding into to bowl intimidated many a batsman.
“I remember as a teenager bowling first change for NSW Colts against Queensland I took four wickets in four balls the 3rd being a no ball, I broke a bloke’s hand another his forearm, sconed a bloke - they were a bit of mess,” Pascoe recalled.
“Thommo was just as bad – or worse – at school,” Pascoe said of his Punchbowl High schoolmate and Australian cricketer Jeff Thomson. “He was breaking bones all over the place. The teachers thought he was dangerous.”
Pascoe took 64 wickets in the 14 Test matches he played for Australia, debuting alongside 'Thommo' in the Jubilee Test of 1977.
At 187 centimetres tall, all solid, Pascoe is known for talking straight and bowling quick – jaw-breaking when on target.
“I was product of my time,” he said. “Here I was; a non-Anglo kid from a working class background and sledging was rife. I don’t think many people knew how to take me.”
Nowadays Pascoe prefers to manage headliners through his consultancy named Len Pascoe Sports Entertainment.